Monday 16 July 2012

New Day New Name.....

Welcome to my new style blog.  I have changed the name, simply because I am doing far more than living a GF lifestyle.  I am quilting, jam and marmalade making, growing my own veggies and I am a country person living (unfortunately) in an urban jungle by the name of St Helens.

After years of longing to live in the country (which won't happen unless I win the lottery) I have decided to bring the country to my little corner of surberbia.

I have a greenhouse, last years Christmas present from the wonderful man in my life, grow beds which cost me a fiver each and enough patio space to grow fruit and veggies in containers.  I use any kind of containers, usually recycled from the recycling centre.  Anything will do.   I compost and recycle items such as paper, tins, glass, plastic and fabric as well as intending to up-cycle some of my soft furnishings.

I hope you enjoy the journey with me.  You are welcome to comment as long as they are constructive and not nasty or undermining.  Welcome aboard .........................




No comments:

Post a Comment