Thursday 24 May 2012

A new product for me to enjoy

The problem with having a gluten sensitivity is not being able to enjoy the products which you enjoyed before the onset of the illness.

One of my many downfalls had been crisps, particularly Kettle Chips.  I love the sweet chilli flavour ones and must admit that I miss not crunching on them.  Not every day, mind you, just that special occasion.  

Imagine my delight when I had a text from my OH asking did I want some.  I ask him to check to ensure there was no gluten in them because I knew my other favourites all contained gluten so therefor a total no no.  He googled the company and found that all their products were gluten free, prepared in a gluten free environment.  Yipee!!!!!!!



Now I know this sounds daft but believe me when I say, to be able to enjoy such a treat is an important issue when someone eats gluten free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment