Sunday 18 March 2012

Lovely Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day today and received lovely presents and cards from my husband and three sons.

My hubby bought me large box of choccies and the lovliest card and I realised that I am so blessed with a wonderful man who has looked after me throughout the years.

I am also very blessed with my children and grandchildren.  I have 3 sons, one of whom lives on the other side of the world, and all three bought me lovely presents, orchids from one son, flowers from the son in Bermuda and 2 books on jewellery making from my middle son.

I spent the day with my son and grandchildren, who took me out to lunch, and what a frantic day that was, trying to entertain 2 little ones who were tired and hungry.   However, I enjoyed every moment with them.  Children grow so fast.

I hope all mums had a lovely Mother's Day x

No comments:

Post a Comment