Friday 16 March 2012

Gluten Free Living

Since July last year my health has taken a turn for the worst, so much so, that I have had to make a few dietry and lifestyle changes.

I have had serious stomach problems, aching muscles and joints and debilitating tiredness and weakness.  I have undergone many tests and yet no one can diagnose what has been causing my symptoms.

To make me feel better I have started a Gluten Free Diet, removing all bread, pasta and pastry items from my diet and replacing them with items made from gluten free flour.

Because the cost of gluten free items are so expensive I intend to make my own and this part of my blog will a record of my gluten free effort.


2 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing some of your recipes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added them to the blog so you can see them. When I come I'll bring some gluten free ingredients and we can do some baking. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete