Monday 18 June 2012

Week with my friend Dreamer

Hi folks...

I am with Dreamer for the next week...recharging my batteries, crafting, walking and generally chilling out.  I love the easy pace of life here and the way that eating GF isn't an issue as it is at home.  There are 3 of us at home, me, OH and number 2 son.  OH and I will eat anything, so long as it is GF, but N2S can be a little fussy with foodstuffs such as fish.   As OH does most of the cooking it can be repetative as he admits he has no menu imagination.  I have to plan the meals and it has to be something he has cooked before. 

Eating with Dreamer is so much easier.  She was a chef in another life, enjoys feeding people and GF isn't daunting for her as it is with the OH.  Last night we had ham shank with 3 different vegetables, which was really filling.  OH thinks we should have spuds with every main meal LOL.  Don't get me wrong, he is a God send as, due to my other conditions, I find it difficult to stand long enough to cook a meal.  I have difficulty holding, peeling vegetables and dishing up meals in general.  I can't hold heavy pans, so I am really grateful for all he does for me.  Disability is a curse.

I think that my week with Dreamer is good for him as well as it relieves him of all the duties and he can have some normality for a week, bless his cotton socks..............what would I do without him

Take care x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment