Thursday 26 January 2012

MORE NEW ITEMS ON EBAY

I decided to make some new jewellery to put on Ebay. Below is an example of a bracelet with goldtone celtic knot metal beads and larger glass beads. It will fit any size



The blue bracelet below consists of a mixture of beads, some glass, some resin and plastic. I have included disco beads, butterflies and little charms. It will fit any size.


This is another picture of the same bracelet


This is my latest project. The necklace is made up from 4 strands of macrame cord with a mixture of beads. Like all my work this is unique as I doubt I will ever reproduce them.

This final piece is made from silvertone beads and metal celtic knot beads


All my items are available for sale at http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1 if you fancy having a bid on them













No comments:

Post a Comment