Sunday 22 January 2012

Jewellery Making

I have been trying to set up a business and have been making items which I aim to sell on Ebay and Ebid. The items include

.




I used small pearlised beads, larger glass beads with orange, blue and gold striations, gold spacer beads and tibetten style double spacer bars. The bracelet was easy to make and fits and 8" wrist.






this necklace measures 19" and is made from pink cotton cord and a mixture of different beads. The Macrame is easy to do suing a half quare knot which causes the cotton to twist in this pleasing way.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sheila, these items are beautiful, I especially like the purple beads on the pink cotton. You will have to show me how to do this as I have no idea and I think its looks very pretty. x x

    ReplyDelete