Saturday 7 January 2012

January - The Greenhouse



This is the cluttered state of my greenhous where we stored things over the Christmas period but now is the time to give it a good sort out. I have bags of compost, old compost in the potatoe bags from my late potatoes, our house recycling bins which include plastic, glass and metal, cardboard and compost. The shelves need rearranging to give me more space.





I tried to move the shelving around but it didn't bring me much space for the large grow bag




When we had the greenhouse erected we though a 6x4 would be big enough but once you start putting things in it soon fills up





So eventually I removed two shelves off the units which has allowed room to fit the grow bags down each space. I aim to grow tomatoes in one and green beans and peppers in the other. I have room to grow onions, potatoes, garlic and patty pans in the garden. I'm now off to chitt the earlies and start some veg seeds such as my toms in my propagater in the house.

2 comments:

  1. having a greenhouse will make so much difference to your veggie growing :) look forward to seeing what you produce over the year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dreamer, me too.

    I feel so fired up for it and can't wait. See you soon x x x x

    ReplyDelete