Wednesday 2 April 2014

Crafts and Gardening

I have been creative this last couple of weeks prior to going to see my family in Scotland.  The items I have made have been presents, one for Audrey, who I stayed with and a one for my great nieces first birthday.

This is Audrey's quilt which I have made to go with her room colours of browns, creams and an edging of purple.  



As part of Leah's birthday 
present I made this cardigan for her.  It is crocheted and I have made little crocheted flowers at the hem and on the collar.  The buttons are like little daisy's.  I can't wait to see a photo of her in it.

When my friend Tracy moved back to Dover she offered me this lovely stone crane.  It is meant to go in a pond but I am going to plant trailing flowers in it.  It should look lovely.









Here is the first of my Tulips which I planted in January.  I have them in pots, in the front and in the back garden.  They are a lovely colour but I can't remember if they are mixed colours until they flower

Have you been crafting and gardening just lately

1 comment:

  1. That quilt is absolutely gorgeous! Sweater, too! I know the amount of work that goes into such art. Hello again!

    ReplyDelete