Saturday 21 September 2013

Welcome to my Blog.......Again!!

I have not posted on this blog for over 6 months so I have decided to give it a makeover and to put it to better use.

I have been extremely busy in those last 6 months....and we have a new family member

Meet Paddy.  He is a puddin' Jack Russell Terrier.  Puddin's have shorter legs than normal Jack's but more often than not they are call Irish Short Legged Jack Russell's.

He is a lovely boy who spends his day chasing a ball, , enjoying his snacks and sleeping on the settee with his dad.

He is 4 years old and has been rehomed twice, both times for good reasons, but now he is in his forever home with his forever mum and dad.

I shall post on my blog about what we have got up to, how the growing season is going for us, the preserves I have made and also about the crafts I am creating. I hope, in a few weeks, to return to an art group which will give me the push to revisit my paints.  I will post pictures of my artistic skills but David Hockney is safe, I only paint for fun.

Today, I picked up a fabulous bargain.  My local Wilko's were selling tomato collars for £1.50 reduced from £2.95.  That's almost half price so I bought half a dozen, 3 for the grow house and 3 for the greenhouse.  I can't let a good bargain pass me by.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and thank you for passing by....so long for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment